Friday, May 30, 2008

Photos Karnataka

1. The unfulfilled trip to HD Kote with my friends from school.

School Pals@HD Kote


2. To Himavad Gopalswamy Hills, again with my friends from school.

School Pals@Gopalswamy Hills


3. To Madikeri, with my friends from school.

School Pals@Madikeri


4. With Babu at Somanathpura.

Babu,me@somanathapura


5. To Yana, with my friends from college.

Itbatch05@Yana


6. To Chikmagalur, with Babu.

Chikamagalur

7. Chikmagalur with friends from College.

chikmagalur


8. To Gopalswamy Hills Alone on my BULL.

Gopalswamy@Enfield


9. To Chikmagalur with Rahul, Roshan, Niranjan, Sagar and Arun

Chikmagalur with Rahul, Roshan, Niranjan

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ooty pics r too good dude. even v r plannin to go to ooty n coonoor in the first week of july,that too on bike. plan for us raa..

Matter said...

OK. I'll give you a call some time this week so that we can talk about it.

John said...

canada goose
michael kors handbags
polo ralph lauren outlet online
coach outlet
timberland outlet
jordan shoes
cheap jordans for sale
pandora jewelry store
louis vuitton outlet
coach factory outlet
20180816yuanyuan

nenafea said...

a fantastic readclick here to read great post to readsee it here my companyhave a peek at this web-site